Full Time Native Teacher EF English First Makassar, Indonesia
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Want to work in a vibrant Indonesian city with a great ex pat
community and the opportunity to explore a fantastic island off the
tourist track? Join us at EF English First Makassar – looking for native speaker English teachers for immediate start!
Providing young learner, school-age and adult classes.
Occasional professional, business English and 121's.
Testing, marking and record keeping.
Developing materials where needed and participating in workshops,
class observations/ feedback.
English First Employee Benefits:
• 12 month renewable full time contract
• Competitive salary
• Official work-visa and permits
• Flight reimbursement
• Ongoing training and professional support and development
• Paid vacation in addition to public holidays
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Airport pick up
• Career development opportunities
Qualifications for Teacher:
• Degree in English, English Linguistic, English Literature, or Communication in English
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification
• 25-38 year-old native English speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand (due to restrictions imposed by the Indonesian Government on nationalities and age of ESL teachers)
• A UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand or US passport with at least 18 months and ten pages still to run.
• The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a positive attitude, likes meeting people is passionate about teaching and making friends and can adapt to living in a developing country like Indonesia
• Candidates with interest in or experience with young learners preferred.
• Experience of living abroad preferred.
• Age min. 25 years and max. 45 years
Please send your complete resume/CV & recent photo to johan.mailoa(at)ef.com stating
your date of availability.
Email - [URL protected]