Teachers Needed for New, Professional Pre-School in Moscow Region
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
A new pre-school is opening on the outskirts of Moscow, and we want to build a team of dedicated teachers and carers with a passion for early years education.
In partnership with a long-established language school and based on the principles of the UK’s “Early Years Foundation Stage Framework”, “Pochemuchka” aims to bring high quality kindergarten education to the Moscow Region.
• Professional, flexible and reliable
• Qualified and experienced working with children from the ages of 1 to 6
• Familiar with the UK’s “Early Years Foundation Stage Framework” and/or the British education system
• Enthusiastic about developing young learners through a variety of activities in a bilingual environment
• Excited about the prospect of working in a fresh, new kindergarten with the opportunity to shape and aid its development from the start
• Happy to have a block of 6 contact hours per day, 5 days per week
• Able to be in Moscow by November 25th 2018 at the latest
We provide a full contract, including a net salary ranging from 75,000 – 100,000 rubles/month, a contract completion bonus and 25 days of paid holidays. Accommodation, flights and visa costs are also paid for by the kindergarten, as well as some meals.
Interested applicants should send their CV and relevant documentation to: [URL protected]