Come Teach American Curriculum in China. Earn up to 20,000 RMB/month Modern Apartment Provided Immediate Positions Available.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Location Shenyang, China
Start Date Immediate
Contract Length 2 year
Student Level Preschool – Primary
Position: Teacher – Golden Eagle International School of Shenyang
To serve as a preschool - kindergarten (primary school is not yet open) teacher while maintaining and promoting the highest quality educational development for all students and staff members. Teachers will provide English language and American common core-based lessons.
Position Job Duties and Expectations
• Energetic team player with a passion for teaching
• Design and prepare the highest quality student lessons
• Pair lessons with engaging and challenging learning activities
• Administer appropriate curriculum within classroom and outdoor activities
• Maintain daily communication with parents and families of students
• Be culturally responsive
• Assess and record progress in all student learning and growth
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with other teachers and employees of the school
• An effectiveness in using computer technologies and systems
Education Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 1-2 Years
Monthly Salary 12,000 - 20,000 RMB
Housing Allowance Modern Apartment Provided
Moving Allowance 1500 RMB
Airfare Allowance Annual Flight Allowance
Medical Insurance Provided
Contract Completion Bonus One Month Salary
Arrival Flight Provided
Sponsored Legal Work Z-Visa
About the School
Golden Eagle International School of Shenyang is a distinct private school located in Shenyang, the capital and largest city in China’s northeast Liaoning Province. Shenyang is the birthplace of the Qing Dynasty and has a long important history.
Our newly constructed 5.0 acre campus in the heart of Shenyang, holds enrollment for up to 350 students and boasts facilities that include: a swimming pool, mini golf course, gymnasium, crop farm, dream theater, outdoor rock climbing wall, library, Chinese and western food etiquette classroom, indoor play castle, art studio and a dance studio.
Visit our website at [URL protected]
Please submit resume and CV to: