URGENTLY Required EFL Teachers (Native Speakers) for Short- term Positions (Two Months) in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre is hiring 3 native English speakers to
work as EFL Teachers to be assigned to work for our client, the Military
Technological College located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The post duration
is from 1st November up to 27th December 2018.
Email your CV now to [URL protected]
1. A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in English or related subject with ELT qualification (CELTA, DELTA TESOL/TEFL) and with a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English in tertiary level
2. Age between 27 – 58 years old
Initially the candidates should provide the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues)
• Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-sized colored photo.
These available posts will be to teach English in a Foundation Program. Teaching hours will be 24 hours a week. Working hours will be from 7 AM to 2 PM (Sunday-Thursday), Fridays and Saturdays are non-working days.
1. Monthly Tax Free Basic Salary of 1,000 – 1, 100 Omani Riyals (OMR)
depending on qualifications and related experience.
2. Transportation allowance of 60 OMR monthly.
3. Free suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation on Campus.
4. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and one-way economy ticket back to country of origin at the end of the contract.
5. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals within Oman.
Hawthorn Muscat ELC
P.O. Box 409, P.C. 100
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Telephone: 00968 24486318
Fax: 00968 24484112
Email: [URL protected]