Have you considered living a life where you can combine a teaching profession along with travel and adventure? If you are up for it, we might have the right job for you
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Our client is looking for teachers who would love to come and work with them
in China to teach English to students. If you want to experience one of the
oldest cultures in the world, spectacular nature and vibrant cities, China
is an excellent place to be a foreign teacher.
Teach English in China. A perfect opportunity for graduates who want to
build a CV or for people who want to get experience abroad.
English is a very sought after language amongst foreign languages in China.
An education in English prepares a child to look for a large number of
opportunities when they grow up. Our clients are looking for enthusiastic
and passionate individuals who can teach English to kindergarten, primary,
secondary and high school students in China.
You will be teaching students above the age group of 14 years. These can
include adults as well. The working hours are 5 hours of teaching hours + 2
hours of office work. You can schedule morning or evening options.
Please bear in mind it is a position where the candidate will need to
relocate to China. This is not an online position.
• Neutral accented English speaker with the permanent and unrestricted
right to work in the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland.
• Bachelor's degree or above
• Over 2 years of teaching experience or have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
certificate. If neither, an excellent person is welcome too
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
• Contingent upon qualifications and in the range of 14000 RMB to
20000 RMB per month (approximately 2300 USD to 3300 USD per month)
• Quarterly bonus offered
• All public holidays and Christmas day
• 10 paid leave every year
• 2 days off every week
• Flight allowance
• Free insurance
• Free Mandarin class
• Gifts for holidays
• Team activity paid by company
• Overtime bonus
• Free working visa
• Temporary accommodation in hotel provided, assistance in finding
accommodation given and housing allowance provided
• Suzhou, near Shanghai, China
To apply please visit the following link: <[URL protected]>