Academic Editors Needed in Taipei, Taiwan
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
- Join a multinational team of academic editors who edit academic research papers for Taiwanese and Chinese researchers.
- Edit academic manuscripts intended for publication in international journals for errors pertaining to non-native English and clarity.
- Write instructional comments to authors on ways to improve their writing.
- Ensure manuscript adherence to conventions in engineering, medicine, science, and social science writing by referring to style guides.
- Attend weekly training sessions on academic editing conventions and incorporate feedback from regular peer evaluation in your editing.
- In office desk work full day, 2 days off per week.
- Native ability in English
- Detail-oriented style
- Ability to correct non-native academic writing errors
- A cheerful attitude and ability to work with other editors and management
- A Bachelor Degree plus two years working experience or a Master degree
- A technical, medical, or scientific background is preferred
Wallace Academic Editing currently edits and translates papers from over 100 universities and research institutes in Taiwan and China. We specialize in academic editing and translation and invite applications from those who love editing and are familiar with academic writing. Please visit our website to know more about us: <[URL protected]>
Note: Candidate must be willing to relocate to and work in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Provide Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)
- Health & Labor insurance
- Performance Reward
Please mail your CV to [URL protected]
Please use "In house Academic Editor_your name" in the subject line. In your e-mail, please remember to mention the website on which you found our posting. We thank you for your interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be sent a brief sample to edit; interviews will be subsequently scheduled with those applicants whose performance on the sample edit are up to our recruitment standards.
If you prefer to work part-time from home and not relocate, you may use "Freelance Academic Editor_your name" in the subject line