Check out the coolest city in China. EF Chengdu has immediate openings for ESL teachers
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Chengdu-capital city of Southwest China’s Sichuan province, came out on top in
Oriental Outlook magazine’s annual ranking of the 10 happiest cities in 2017.
EF Chengdu-teacher, student and school are large in number and scale. It stands out from the market with over 80 international teachers, 10000+ active students’ number and 13 establish schools by April 2018.
EF Education First Chengdu welcomes you to experience the rapidly evolving and multifaceted culture of China first hand, with the support and expertise of one of the largest English training organizations in the world. EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. The company was founded in 1965 by Bertil Hult in the Swedish university town of Lund. The company is privately held by the Hult family and is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland.
EF has approximately 37,000 staff and 500 offices and schools located in more than 50 countries.
Teachers at EFChendu teach a full range of student age levels, with a high percentage of Young Learners classes.
EF Chengdu distinguishes itself in the competitive ESL market in important ways that discerning teachers should be made aware of.
1. Our salary is highly competitive. Our teachers earn 12000-16000rmb POST
TAX total monthly income
2. Our support and training of new teachers is among the best in the business. Each new teacher to EFCD receives 2 weeks training for Young Learners and ongoing observation, accompanied by initial and ongoing consultation with experienced western managers and directors.
3. Teachers have excellent resources for classes. Every teacher is provided with In-house designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. Our multimedia-capable classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
4. Teachers get flight allowance 8000rmb for a full contract.
5． Relocation Assistance First Week. First week accommodation at our expense and housing loan of 7000 RMB on arrival will be offered.
6． Comprehensive support from Welfare Officer. Logistics allocation & relocation; Foreign Staff Care & Engagement
7. Each teacher has the opportunity for appraisals and career development
within the organization. Teachers don’t have to wait until their second
contract with the school to be rewarded for their efforts and excellence. And,
because EF is a worldwide company, teachers have the ability to grow with the
organization across the globe.
8. We provide substantial increases to bonuses and incentives for teachers returning for a second year or third year with our organization, and do all we can to help teachers grow with us as long as they’d like to.
9. All teachers have a consistent schedule with 2 weekly days off, which makes possible a warm and healthy teacher community, where teachers often travel together to nearby sights.
We’re looking for energetic, positive, creative and patient individuals who love working with children. We hire university graduates and preferably have 2 years post graduate teaching experience. If you’re interested in joining our dynamic international community of teachers, please forward your
2. Passport scan,
3. University scan, and
4. Contact information
to: [URL protected]