Teaching Positions in Guangzhou, China
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
BBT English is an well established English tutoring college in Guangzhou
catered for young students between ages of 3 and 12. We have 11 campuses in
different locations across Guangzhou and more to come this year. Our friendly
and flexible environment is tailored to our students and teachers' needs to
learn and grow.
With a maximum class size of 6 students, our foreign English teachers and the students have more opportunity to interact with one another and class management is smoother. We put emphasis on quality education and we achieve that through our professional teachers¡¯ training, on-going management support and promotional opportunities given to all the teachers.
We¡¯re looking for positive, enthusiastic native English speaking teachers who have a genuine desire to teach young children. You¡¯ll get to discover new opportunities, inspire children in their educational journey, grow and develop your own skills in a leading education company in China.
● No more than 25 hours of teaching hours including evenings and weekends,Mondays and Tuesdays off.
● Maximum of 6 students per class accept activity classes.
● Assist in school¡¯s promotional events
● Attend staff meeting and teacher training
● bachelor degree or above
● 2 years relevant English teaching experience required
● TEFL certificate 120 hours plus preferred
● Fluency in oral and written English
● Ability to engage with young students where English is not their first language
● Professional, positive and culturally aware
● 14,000 RMB ¨C 20,000RMB per month base on experience and qualification
● 2,500 RMB monthly housing allowance & apartment search assistance provided
● Annual performance bonus: 1,500 RMB
● 14 days hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
● Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
● Interpreter services, daily life assistance
● Medical insurance, sick leave, paid holidays
● 10 days national holidays plus 10 paid personal holidays
● Legal ¡®Z¡¯ work visa provided
● Free Chinese classes
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to [URL protected]
If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact us on:
Wechat:[WeChat protected]Skype: [URL protected]
E-mail: [URL protected]
Phone number: 0086-15521005071