Enthusiastic English Teacher Wanted at Geoje English Village (Republic of Korea)
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Geoje English Village is looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers.
It is a semi-public school subsidized by Geoje City Government and operated by
the IESG Corporation.
Geoje is the second largest island in South Korea and is connected to the mainland by bus. It has two international shipyards, Samsung and DSME where many foreigners work. So you will be comfortable with many foreign amenities and English speaking services. There are also lots of beautiful beaches and mountains. It is a great place for enjoying various kinds of sports. Busan, the second largest city in Korea, is just 30-minute distance by bus.
It is established as the first institution in the region which aims to help Koreans become better global citizens by encouraging them to develop their English language skills in an open and entertaining environment.
1. Working hours: 8 working hours 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Including lunch
2. Starting Date: January 2nd, 2019
3. # of Openings: 1
4. Salary: 2.1 million won per month
5. Teaching Level: Elementary ~ junior high students
6. Class size: 15~18
- Airfare: Round trip airfare (The airfare is reimbursed only for overseas applicants. A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract.)
- Free accommodation: Fully-furnished single studio apartment within 10 minutes by bus.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- Severance pay (bonus): One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract
- Vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance and National pension
- Applicants must be native English speakers (American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, UK, and South African)
- Applicants must have minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA, BS)
- Teaching experience/ certificates (TESOL) preferred but not necessary
9. How to apply
1) Please send your resume (including your phone number), cover letter,
copy of the passport photo page and recent photo by email.
(*preferred for applicants who are ready for Apostilled background check & diploma, or having an E-2 visa)
10. Contact to
E-mail : [URL protected]
Website <[URL protected]>