Moscow, Russia: Child Development Specialist, Business Language Support Specialists
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
CREF is an English language school located within walking distance from the
Kremlin. It has been
providing lessons to both corporate and private clients for more than 20 years.
([URL protected] ) We currently require the following additional native teachers:
- Child Development Specialist • To teach Cambridge-based English language
children, either as individuals or as groups of up to eight. Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs
and 12–17yrs with a full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Business Language Support Specialists • To teach both general English and business English in
a corporate environment. • To ideally have at least 1 year of experience teaching English and a
recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with business experience being a strong plus
Contracts are for a period of 8 months from their start date, following
initial acceptance – From
December 2018 until July 2019. Possibility of renewal.
Full time contract – 80 hours of teaching per month:
-Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 58,000 RUR a month AFTER TAX, with the
possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 94,000 RUR.
- Accomodation can be provided by CREF
- Quarterly bonuses. Teachers who work more than 240 hours in a designated three-month
period will receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 30% of one month’s base salary.
Teachers who work between 85% and 99% of 240 hours within a designated three- month
period receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 15% of a month’s salary. Bonuses are
also calculated on an after-tax basis.
- Free Russian lessons twice a week. Russian courses taught by experienced and certified native
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomic hours (160
academic hours) a month. All hours over 80 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your
guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
- Full (working) visa support with costs refundable. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of
the contract and half thereafter.
- Pre-approved travelling expenses (air/train fare) reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half
at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- Unlimited Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation
of proof of purchase. (This is worth more than $100 USD)
- 28 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by
their home government
- The candidate must have been born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an
interview via Skype.
Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the Director of Studies at CREF, Mr. Simon
Gilmer via e-mail on: [URL protected]