Wanted: Elementary ESL & Science urgent. Kindergarten/Early childhood ESL assistant/internship for Feb 2019. 16000RMB to 28000RMB/month. House/meal/insurance/promotion/training.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Beijing New Talent Academy
Who we are
Beijing New Talent Academy was officially established in May 2008 supplying A-level and AP curriculums. It is a K to 12 private boarding school, which includes Kindergarten (on campus), Dragon Bay Kindergarten (off campus), Primary School, Cambridge Center (Middle and High School), AP Center (Middle and High School), Art & PE Center and Chinese Language Center. There are around 2500 students, 100 of whom are foreign nationalities, and around 700 teachers and working staff, 45 of whom are foreign nationalities.
Global food and drinks, children amusement, leisure, fashion, shopping: Shine Hills Town / Euro Plaza / Pinnacle Plaza / Luoma Lake / Wenyu Lake/Longwan Villa lake
Supermarket: Jenny Wang / Wumart / BHG / Yonghui / Carrefour
Roundabout Public Welfare 2nd-hand shop
Transportation: buses, line 15 subway
On-going positions available
● ESL teachers and assistants for Dragon Bay Kindergarten for Feb 2019, interns from English native countries who can work from February to July in 2019 accepted
● Science and ESL teachers for Primary School, URGENT!.
What we offer
● Monthly salary before tax: 10,000RMB - 25,000RMB (including Evaluation)
● Work subsidy: 80RMB monthly
● Meal: around 300RMB monthly
● Accommodation: one-bedroom studio on campus or off campus allowance
● Annual bonus: one month's basic salary
● Annual Subsidy: 3,000RMB (Spring Festival) /1500RMB (Teachers Day)
● 50% of winter holiday salary for two years contract and 80% for three years.
● Insurance: 100% coverage for accidence and inpatient treatment in public hospitals
● Work Visa sponsorship
● Teaching training and promotion opportunities
● Free Chinese lesson
● For dependents: 70% to 80% tuition fee discount, and work opportunity
● 40 office hours including 22 teaching periods per week, 40 min per period except Kindergartens
● 20 to 30 students per class
● Minimum Bachelor degree
● Minimum two years teaching experience or teaching related certification
● Teachers from English native countries
Applicants will need to provide
● CV, a photo from head to toe, a valid passport and/or visa, degree and related certification.
● Salary expectation and available time for possible interview.
To work in China you will need to provide
● A passport with at least one year validation
● Overseas police clearance (from your country of origin any others you have lived in for longer than six months)
● Legalized police clearance, degree and/or teaching certification
Contact Joy Yu
Beijing New Talent Academy
Phone 86-10-80413037 / 80413653
[URL protected] / <[URL protected]>
No.9 Anhua Str, Shunyi Dist, Beijing, China (5 kilometers north-west of Guozhan subway station on Line 15)
Check <[URL protected]> for foreign students recruiting information!
Foreign Teachers Comments
Craig(UK)-- PhD / Uni of Dundee
CIC prepares students for study overseas and it is a rewarding challenge teaching these talented and highly motivated students, some of whom have gone on to top universities in the UK, the US and else where. The school is situated in a relatively quiet area of a large and crowded city and so life here is a good balance between the two.
Amanda(USA)--BS / Eastern Illinois Uni
I have enjoyed teaching the primary students, especially those who are always excited for my lesson. I also have enjoyed teaching at BNTA as I have made a few lifelong friends with some of the Chinese teachers and have enjoyed learning more about their culture.
Eric(USA)--BA / Uni. of Northern Colorado
I enjoy the life of this campus. I like to see students having fun in the hallway and around campus. The school has perfect spots for the students to play and enjoy nature. The flower gardens are breathtaking and on any spring day you can pass beautiful rose bushes and nearby you can see students playing basketball or talking in the playground.
David(IRL)--BA / Dublin City Uni.
Working in BJNTA is a rewarding experience. Both the Chinese and foreign staff are friendly and welcoming. The students are fun to teach and interact with and the classrooms are equipped with the latest technology. In addition, the cost of living is much lower than western countries, which makes it very economical. I have found working here very enjoyable and I highly recommend it!
Joubert(SA)--BS / Uni. of Pretoria
I truly love my school, because it is extremely well organized, and the facilities are state of the art. We have a great group of foreign and Chinese teachers working at the school, and we all get along great. The local environment is peaceful and really beautiful. There are lots of trees and all the shops, restaurants and other amenities you could ever want.