Middle and High School Teaching Positions in Reputable International School Shanghai. 23,000-31,000 Rmb/Month, Medical Insurance, Round-Trip Ticket, Housing and Other Competitive Benefits.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Pangaea International Education ([URL protected] is an international education company located in Minnesota, U.S. that matches high qualified teachers with reputable international schools in China. We are a third party recruiter and there is absolutely no fee to the applicants. We are currently hiring middle and high school teachers to work at an international school which is located in Shanghai.
The school is located in Song Jiang District, Shanghai, which is about 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai. The school runs a residential program, but the teachers can choose to live or not live on campus. Teachers who support the residential program will have an adjusted workloads and salary. The teacher shall be responsible for teaching classes of 20-25 students on a full-time basis, and must be flexible and open to learning about new cultures. The teacher shall be doing the full delivery of the Academic Affairs in their subject area and, under the supervision of Subject Department Head and the Director of Curriculum, complete all administrative and teaching duties to ensure student advancement within the school’s sequence of study. Teachers will also be expected to pursue professional development opportunities, with the support of the school, to improve and perfect their craft.
Current Available Positions
Economics\Business Studies Teacher
English Teacher (2 headcount)
University and Careers Counselor
Head of Drama
Director of University and Careers Counseling
1. Valid teaching certificate is mandatory
2. Bachelor’s degree or above, in related field required, advanced degrees preferred, teaching-related degree preferred
2. At least two full-time year teaching experience in a school
3. Working experience in international school is a plus
4. Working experience in residential setting is a plus (school, camp, international travel supervisor, etc.)
5. Working experience supervising an after school activity is a plus (sports coach, extended day program, etc.)
6. Good communication skills
7. Devotion to their subject matter but also have a genuine interest in working with young men and women
1. Salary starting at 23,000-31,000+ RMB per month before tax depending upon experience and education (USD 1= RMB 6.9)
2. Housing stipend or free accommodation
3. Opportunities for additional pay in winter/summer camp programs
4. World-wide medical insurance
5. Air allowance
6. Tuition discount: 90% discount up to 2 children per family
7. Chinese visa and resident permit
Pangaea International Education strives to help educators find employment, fulfillment, and adventure in Chinese international schools. With our experience and extensive knowledge of living and working in China, we strive to help fellow teachers navigate obstacles and help find teaching positions that puts them in the best position to maximize their international experience.
FOR MORE JOBS AT CHINESE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, PLEASE GO TO: