Located in sunny southern California, the Center for American Education & Culture (CAEC) recruits passionate and committed ESL instructors to change lives abroad.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Unlike other agencies, our teachers are hired on by our firm directly. That means: benefits, training and ongoing support, and more! Drop us a line - we'd love to hear from you!
Teach English (ESL) in China
1-year commitment required
GREAT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE
- $1,900 to $2,600 USD monthly compensation (depending on teaching experience
and school location). $300 monthly raise after first six months of employment
- Free housing and health insurance included!
- Paid summer and winter break for most schools
- Airfare Reimbursement
- 24-hour support for our ESL instructors
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Sponsored visa
- CONTRACT DIRECTLY WITH AN AMERICAN COMPANY, not a foreign agency. You'll be hired as one of our own!
Must have Bachelor's Degree
Must be able to obtain a valid working Visa for China
The ability to live abroad (required)
Two years of verifiable teaching experience or TEFL/TESOL certification.
Tutoring, teaching, or mentorship experience preferred but not required.
Email - [URL protected]