Top(16-22k) adults ESL job around China and High paid(30-60k) on Air job and (21-24k) kid ESL job
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
If you are interested, send your CV to [URL protected] and point which one you like to apply.
We are seeking English teachers for a reputable private school providing English instruction programs to adults
Cities with Branches: Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dongguan, Jiangmen, Mianyang, Quanzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Zhongshan, Changsha, Foshan, Hefei, Huizhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Nantong, Nanchang, Suzhou, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Xiamen, Xian
1. Deliver a business/conversational English course to adults
2. Evaluate students’ skill levels and craft individualized lessons following the school’s provided curriculum and materials
3. Deliver an excellent standard of instruction in classes ranging from 1 to 15 students
4. Provide 100 teaching hours per month / 35 hours per week with two days off (usually not over the weekend)
5. Enjoy a professional office environment and modern, sophisticated teaching facilities
6. Participate in ongoing team-building activities and professional development workshops with senior teachers and trainers
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter, preferred;
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
1. Salary: 13,000—20,000RMB per month depending on various factors such as experience, teaching potential and educational background
2. Housing stipend: 2,000-4,000 RMB per month (depending on location)
3. Quarterly bonus (approximately 2500 RMB)
4. Yearly flight allowance of 8,000 RMB; health and accident insurance; Z Work visa
5. Up to 2100 RMB hotel reimbursement upon arrival; arrival support and airport pick-up; assistance locating housing
6. Free trips, group activities, traditional Chinese experiences, team- building, ongoing training and academic support; promotion opportunities
7. Free online Mandarin course
1. Job title: English Teacher;
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly) ;
3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required;
5. Handle all class sizes 1~6;
6. 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
7. Working hours per week: 30 (22 teaching + 8 office)
1. Basic salary: 11,000+ RMB per month;
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus: 9,000 RMB;
b. efficiency bonus: 0-5000 RMB/month;
c. Bonus for successful demo, customer retention and new teacher recommendation;
d. Quarterly evaluation bonus: 300 to 1,000 depending on performance;
e. Overtime pay
3. Allowance system
a. Monthly housing allowance;
b. Reimbursement of flight ticket to China: 6,000 RMB as maximum;
c. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of contract;
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical&accident; insurance;
c. Paid holiday: public holiday 14days+ annual leave 14days
d. Opportunities of promotion;
e. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc
1. Native English speaker or Non-native with good accent;
2. Bachelor degree above;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
5. 22 to 45 years old.
● Student age range: 8-15 years old.
● Class size: Unlimited – Online classes.
● Class length: 1and a half hour.(every class contains 2 sections, and each for 40minutes)
● Working Days & Hours: 40 hour’s office hours a week ( including teaching hours on weekends). (days off stipulated in interview).
● Curriculum: PeiYou On-Air uses Concept English textbooks, teaching materials are provided for the curriculum. Training on the curriculum is provided during initial training.
● Work responsibilities: Teaching classes based around vocabulary and text, creating English learning videos，recording audios and taking part in researching activities.
Every Monday and another day off
● Working Days & Hours: 40 hour’s office hours a week ( including teaching hours on weekends).
● (days off stipulated in interview).
(RMB 27,000 – 60,000)