Teach in MALAYSIA-SINGAPORE English Camp . Grab 4 Weeks Singapore Life. Free Air ticket from Korea, Accommodation Offered
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Since 2005, ACME has become the leader in English camp for Korean students
aged between 9-15 years old. Based in Seoul, South Korea, ACME provides
English camps in UK, NZ, and, Malaysia-Singapore and we are looking for EFL
teachers to teach at our “Singapore-Malaysia Camp”, this summer holiday
period. The camp will take place on gorgeous resort in Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
which is also located with convenient accessibility to Singapore.
We hope to invite you to our Junior Camp in Singapore and Malaysia. We have two camp sites; one runs from 4th January to 6th February. Because of the time frame, we are looking for teachers to be either available from 4th January to 3rd February, or 6th January to 5th January. If your availability falls few days short, please get in touch to discuss the options. The English Camp with children will give you an opportunity to freshen up from daily city life. Many of our previous teachers have told us that the camp experience reminded them of the reason they got into teaching in first place. As we conduct our activities in Singapore, teachers are welcome to tag along for a free ride to Singapore. This may have to be roster due to limited space on the bus, but we would love any teachers to tag along and spend time with our kids. Children’s activity days are your ‘off-days’ hence you have no obligation to come along to the activity with the kids. You are more than welcome to join us if you are not too tired
• - Jan 4th, 2019 ~ Feb 3rd, 2019 (1 month / 31 days) • - Jan 6th, 2019 ~ Feb 5th, 2019 (1 month / 31 days)
• Johor Bahru in Malaysia (45min distance to Singapore)
• Amansari Holiday Resort or Teaching at Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort – Teachers can also use the resort facilities during the period of teaching.
• We go Singapore Excursions at least 4 times
• 1.9 million Korean Won lump sum for the camp (or USD Equivalent in USD + Local currency) • Round trip air ticket from Korea to Singapore or Flight allowance up to US $500 from else where
• We will provide air-conditioned room (shared)
• We will provide lunch
INSTRUCTOR WORKING HOURS
• 8 teaching hours per day, • 2 off days per week • Teaching maximum 8 students per class
• hold a valid passport from native-English speaking countries including: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States, or United Kingdom. • Hold undergraduate diploma or higher from listed countries above
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience with junior learners.
• Genuine love for children is most REQUIRED
Chang Yeol Choi (Mr.)
English Camp Program Coordinator
Mob +82 10-3726-0703
If you are interested in applying for our position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and recent photo to < [URL protected] >
ACME English Camp
403 381-2 Sungbokdong Sujigu Younginsi Kyunggido, Korea
Please post this AD in Korean job board as our company is based in Korea. We
will conduct interview through Skype or equivalent device and make contract in
Foreign teachers from Korea and Asia would be most convenient; however, we have had teachers flying in from other parts of the world.
If you are in it for the passion, and, chance to travel, go ahead and apply!!