Teach in Hong Kong.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE/QTS|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Teach In Asia (TIA) is dedicated in providing enthusiastic individuals the opportunity to teach in schools and education centers, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia.
Who are we looking for:
We are seeking passionate teachers for our partner Kindergartens and Playgroups in Hong Kong.
• English speaker from an English-speaking country
• A recognized university degree
• Teacher training such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGDE/PCEd, etc.
• Teaching experience is preferred but not required
• Undertake teaching duties and develop teaching models/practices related to the learning, teaching and assessment of English to young learners
• Contribute to the design of learning and teaching methods, materials, curriculum and activities suited for individual needs
• Conduct and report on student development and progress
• Salary ranges from HK$22,000 to HK$30,000 (approximately US$2,800 to US$3,800) per month depending on experience and qualifications.
• Work Visa sponsorship
• 5-day work week
• Training is provided
To apply, email us at [[email protected]](/accounts/signup/?next=/en/jobs/15852/teach-in-hong-kong/)
Be sure to stay updated, like us on Facebook at <[URL protected]>