We are looking for a committed and motivated kindergarten teacher in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
HEI Baotou International Kindergarten:
Approved by National Ministry of Education, Baotou Education Bureau and authorized by the Finnish government, HEI Baotou opened officially in September 2017 as the first holistic Finnish kindergarten in China. This project was invested by state-owned Baotou Kejiao company by 50 million yuan, covering an area of 6,659 square meters. Run by subsidiary company Baotou Beifang Youxue, HEI Baotou is committed to providing high-quality early childhood education to children in China.
Job Title: Kindergarten Class Teacher
We are looking for a committed and motivated kindergarten teacher to join our team and work with us as a foreign kindergarten teacher in International Kindergarten in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China. Interested to have an adventure?
Working as a kindergarten teacher in HEI Baotou, your main duty is to work as a teacher in a group. You need to take care of kids ¡®daily life with other Chinese teachers, and also responsible for planning, implementing and assessing activities for the group of children. You will be working closely with other teachers and staff, so good communication and interaction skills are needed for succeeding in this work. Working in the international environment, you need to have the ability to learn new things and develop yourself and to be able to reflect your work. Our main working language in HEI Baotou is English.
You are also responsible together with other teachers of designing the learning environment that promotes children¡¯s growth and learning. Teachers also support and participate in leading teachers work. Teachers participate actively in weekly and monthly meetings.
In the future, you have a possibility to be responsible for special activities like dancing, music and English language according to your education, background, and skills.
Work hours are 8 hours per day from 08:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday. From 12:00 to 14:00 you will have two hours break. Part of your job is to participate in marketing events, training, team building and curriculum planning days after hours and weekends on a monthly basis. These extended hours are included in your monthly salary.
● Bachelor¡¯s degree or above, majoring in early childhood education, or education related majors, or foreign language teaching.
● TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate preferred.
● Teaching experience especially kindergarten teaching background preferred.
● Love and enjoy working with kids from 3-6.
● English native speakers preferred.
● Clean criminal records.
Salary and Benefits:
● Salary:8,000-18,000 RMB after tax per month ( based on qualification and experiences).
● 1-year working contract(contract covered holiday with half salary).
● 5000 RMB Flight allowance. Flight reimbursement after the contract is completed.
● Free Accommodation: Private apartment, the apartment will be within 30mins from the school, fully furnished.
● Lunch provided in the school cafeteria.
● Medical insurance.
● Airport pick-up service
● Z-Visa, health check covered by the school.
● Free Chinese lessons.
● Paid leave for all Chinese holidays. (11days)
● Free local trips twice a year.
● Assistance with your day to day life in China, SIM card, banking account etc.
● Family visa if come with family.
● Help you to find a school for your kids, will enjoy half price of tuition fee if your kids are in our kindergarten.
Our school -HEI Baotou located in Baotou, the deer city of China. With its wide avenues, Baotou has a feel of grandeur for a small city in terms of Chinese cities. Although it has an urban population of 1.7 million and is developing quickly .it still manages to have a small town cha rm about it. With desert, mountain ranges and grassland areas being close to the city, there are many interesting things to do from camel rides in the desert, skiing in the mountains in winter and experiencing the traditions of the Mongolian culture in the grasslands.