Upfront Paid Flight to China Teach Young Learners Up to 2,700 USD
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Teach in China
Positions Available in Beijing & Nanjing
High Salary + Free Flight to China+ Visa Support
APPLY NOW >>
Please send the following documents to
- Resume (Please include your Phone Number, Skype ID, Nationality and
Date of Birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent semi formal head-shot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- City preferences (Beijing & Nanjing)
Remember to check SPAM FOLDER just in case!
[Click HERE to See What Teachers Say About US on
Our school established in Beijing in 2009, has expanded across China now boasting over 70 schools in 30 major cities. Our school was created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 2 to 12 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Our school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting ESL job in Beijing. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life. When you join our school you join a community of over 300 other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and outside as you adjust to life in China.
Teachers will work 36 hours a week with two days off work on weekdays.
No more than 14 students in the class and materials are provided for our teachers.
Apply for ESL jobs in Beijing and Nanjing and get well-paid salaries and perks.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor degree or above
- 120 hour TEFL certificate preferred
- Related teaching experience is preferred
- 14,000 ï¿½ 19,000 RMB monthly salary (2,200 ï¿½ 2,740 USD)(depending on qualification)
- Airplane ticket to China
- Free TEFL course provided
- 8,000 RMB airfare provided at the end of the contract
- Settle in allowance 8,000 RMB paid with first month salary
- Health insurance
- Work visa
- Airport pick up
- Paid holidays: 29 days for Chinese National Holidays plus 3 days personal, 1 day for Christmas and 5 days sick leave
- 10 days paid professional training at the start of your contract