ESL Instructors - Oil and Gas Industry - Eastern Saudi Arabia - TAX FREE Salary ranging from 186,000 - 234,000 SAR
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for ESL Instructors for our clients in Eastern Saudi Arabia. The positions in question are based on a Vocational Training Center specifically designed for the Oil and Gas Industry. You will be tasked with teaching Trainees for the Oil and Gas Industry a Curriculum that will allow them to communicate with a multi-national staff.
As an experienced Tutor, you will effectively teach English for approximately 20 - 25 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work. As a highly valued member of staff, you will form part of the team providing an international level of education to 17-22 year olds Saudi students and Insuring these graduates are ready to work in Saudi industry once they have completed their vocational qualifications and training. Please note for cultural reasons in Saudi Arabia, male candidates can only be considered at this time.
Educational Requirements, Visa Availability and experiences:
• Minimum degree in English or Education, Masters’ degree in English,
Education, TESOL or Applied Linguistics preferred.
• 5 Years Teaching experience with adult learners. Previous Saudi Arabia / Middle East or International Experience is essential
• Passport holders of USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia.
Package on offer:
• TAX FREE Salary ranging from 186,000 - 234,000 SAR (Maximum payment of £
48,400, $ 62,400 USD)
• Free Furnished housing
• 10% of base salary Transport allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Flights to and from country of origin
• Visa provided
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly at [URL protected] for further information.Apply for job