250,000-360,000 rmb annually Full Time English teaching position in Shanghai. Flight allowance, Working Z visa, Insurance, etc
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
JadeClass provides English enrichment education to bright local students, many of whom will attend university abroad. We select only the most motivated students, and help them not only achieve success in testing, but adapt to a Western learning atmosphere better and more quickly – a model we have been perfecting since our founding in 2008.
To learn more about JadeClass, visit us at [URL protected].
We are seeking an energetic teacher with a passion for education to join our team. This person will have the opportunity to grow his or her resume by not only delivering classes, but also participating in the design and development of the courses delivered.
• Ensure a high quality by reviewing and refining existing curriculum
• Put creativity to use developing new, comprehensive courses and materials
• Deliver existing content to carefully-screened students
• Help students succeed through constructive grading of their work
At JadeClass, we think you should get paid for the time and energy you devote to your classes, so course development and grading time are built into your schedule. Our class materials are comprehensive which takes away the time spent planning individual lessons, and we have a support team to track student performance, leaving you free to focus on your curriculum objectives.
JadeClass students range from ages 6-16 and are carefully screened for English level, behavior, and motivation. Classes will have a maximum of 6 students.
Our current programs include literature, creative writing, science, mathematics, social studies, and history. Experience teaching any of these subjects is a plus.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• 10 paid vacation days a year plus standard Chinese holidays
• Two consecutive days off a week
• Annual airfare reimbursement
• Health care
• Visa processing
• Airport pickup and 300rmb/day hotel reimbursement for up to 1 week
• Assistance with acquiring housing, paying bills, obtaining a cell phone, obtaining a metro card, etc. (Salary advance is available for relocation purposes)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum two years’ teaching experience (with references). A degree in education or a 100 hour TEFL/TESOL can replace teaching experience.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Willingness to collaborate on projects
• Experience developing course materials and assessments
• Experience teaching literature, creative writing, science, mathematics, social studies, or history
• Native English speaker
Email - [URL protected]Apply for job