2019 Winter Camp for Elementary School Students
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Sogang University is looking for English instructors for the winter English camp.
If you are interested, please send us your application via e-mail.
Some details of the camp are given below for your information.
3positions for 10 days
- Location: Sogang University (Seoul)
- Duration: 10 days
- Dates: Jan 18 (Fri) ~ Jan 29 (Tue) (except Sundays)
- Working Hours: 10:30~16:00, lunch will be provided
- Students: Elementary school students (G3~G6)
- Salary: 1,250,000 KRW
- Class size: 15 students in one class (There will be 3 teaching staffs per each class)
- A native speaker of English who has a Bachelor's Degree
- An experienced English teacher and a team player
- Applicants must hold a valid visa (i.e. E-2, F-6)
- Those who are currently teaching at public schools will be given preference.
- Cover letter and CV
- Copy of Alien Registration card
- Copy of the first page of Passport
Application Deadline - Until the positions are filled
Please apply to [URL protected] / [email protected].kr
- Please send all the required documents via e-mail.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.