Teaching Job of Elementary and Secondary at Qingdao Chungwoon Korean School in Qingdao, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Chungwoon Korean School in Qingdao, China is looking for qualified EFL teachers for the next year.
Qingdao is one of the safest and livable city in China and recently it is developing to change into a metropolitan city.
The living cost is much more cheaper than Shanghai, Beijing or the other relatively big city and also the whether here is incommensurable with other city in China.
● NUMBER OF Teachers: 3 persons.
- Elementary 1, Secondary 2.
- The applicant has to choose one place; don't apply for more than one.
● TERM OF THE CONTRACT:
- March 1 2019 ~ Feb 28 2020(1 year)
- This is a yearly renewable contract based on working performance after the completion of the contract.
● QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree (majoring in education or English would be preferred)
- Teacher’s license or the relevant teaching certificates, such as TESOL, CELTA, TEEL.
- Native English Speaker and Nationality ONLY:
. USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand only.
. Chinese Government issues the Expert Certificate only for those countries
- Teaching experience : over two years of working experience at the public or private school.
● TEACHING HOURS: Monday to Friday.
Elementary: 22 hours (40 minutes) / week
Secondary: maximum of 22 hours (45 minutes) / week
● COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Basic Salary: 14,000 per month+ Extra Pay(about 1,000 CNY)
- Housing: 3,000 CNY per month(3,500 CNY with families)
: This is enough money for renting based on the current living cost in Qingdao. It is totally up to you whether getting a cheaper house and spare the rest of money or not.
- Reimbursements Fees: Health check, notarization, translation and a round trip air fare(coming and returning, only once, within the limit of 3,000 CYN for one way)
- Severance pay: 14,000 CNY (on the completion of the yearly contract)
- Paid leave: 30 days / year
● DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING
1. Resume *
2. Letter of self – introduction **
3. Copies of degrees or diplomas and Certificates mentioned above.
4. A document for guaranteeing your work history: the minimum of 2 years.
5. A Copy of your passport: Check the expiration date. It has to be longer than one and half year.
- Resume has to include this items:
full name, place of birth, home address, current address, nationality, email, passport number, academic career, teaching certificate information, teaching career,
** Letter of self-introduction has to include these three items below:
self-introduction, reason for applying, classroom management plan
● FOLLOW-UP & SCHEDUJE AFTERWARD
- Deadline: October 31st(Wed.)17:00 CST
- Those who have passed the 1st screening will be notified the interview schedules individually by Nov. 5th
- Interview: Nov. 6th or 7th (Video interview)
● HOW TO APPLY: [URL protected]
Should you have any further inquires, please contact us through the email below;
- Elementary: [URL protected]
- Secondary: [URL protected]