Channel your creativity, feed your wanderlust, and teach young learners as an ENREACH ESL Teacher in China. Starting salaries from 16,000 RMB relocation benefits, health insurance, and flight to China.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
A NEW CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE STARTS NOW.
Working with ENREACH is the perfect way to fund your travels, explore different parts of Asia, and immerse yourself in a dynamic, new culture. You’ll get:
• A fully paid flight to China
• Starting salary from 16,000 RMB per month
• A mid-contract flight reimbursement of up to 9,000 RMB that you can use to travel anywhere in the world
• 100% covered health insurance
• And much more
Discover an exciting life abroad with us, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in an international workplace that you’ll love.
Join a supportive team of global educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
We truly value our teachers and taking care of our team is a priority to us. Our comprehensive employment package includes:
• Average starting salary of 18,000 RMB per month
• Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
• 100% covered employee health insurance
• Fully paid flight to China
• Worldwide flight reimbursement
• Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
• Chinese holidays and paid vacation
• Contract renewal bonus
• Creativity to adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
• Significant contribution to a growing company and program
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Teaching experience preferred
• The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY