Best Location, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Opening Position for November 2018. a.S.a.P.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
YBM/ECC, located at the most desirable district, GangNam-Gu of Seoul, is
looking for teachers to teach Children (kindergarten, elementary) starting
from NOVEMBER 2018 A.S.A.P....
No experience is necessary, only a minimum requirement of a three or four year BA in any discipline.
As the largest and most successful organization in our
field today, we can offer you the following:
- 200 000 won relocation bonus paid to all successful applicants upon arrival
Pickup from airport to apartment.
- Free furnished air conditioned modern single studio type apartments,
Walking distance to the school located at heart of Seoul GangNam
- Airflight ticket to Seoul, couriered to your doorstep
- 10 days vacation in addition to 12 national holidays
- 250,000 won bonus for unused sick days
- Severance bonus of one month's salary paid upon completion of contract
- National medical insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, about US$20/month, includes check-ups and dental care)
- Contract salary starting at 2.1 million won + Extra or above
- National Pension Fund
- Structured, set curriculum program, teacher¡¯s guide page by page.
- Short orientation and training including class observation before starting (paid)
- Any employee of YBM/ECC is eligible for a 50% discount for Korean language classes at the YBM/ELS office near Chongno-3-ga
YBM SISA has been in operation for over 40 years with
the ECC division running for the last 25years We offer a
positive and reliable team-oriented environment to
work in whether you are looking for your first ESL
position or are already in the field and looking for the
best place possible.
If you are interested, please forward the following
information as soon as possible as we are hoping to
fill these positions immediately:
- Cover letter
- Passport copy and copy of diploma
- Recent photo
- Contact number and the best time to reach you
Please contact Mr. Shin at +82-2-553-0509,
By email [URL protected] or by fax at +82-2-553-2354