Responsible english teacher needed
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
If you are looking for a teaching positon in Beijing, China, please reach us at:
Location: Beijing, China
Work days: Monday--Friday, weekends off; Work hours: Within 20 hours per week
Salary：RMB 14,000 - RMB 18,000 monthly
- Good character, high moral integrity; flexible and intelligent;
- Age - from 20 to 55 years old;
- Native English speakers from the US., the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are preferred
- Physically healthy, no criminal record (must provide documentation of a "clean" criminal record);
- Bachelor degree or above (any subject);
- Candidates with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate ≥120 hours, OR 2 years of English teaching experience OR a bachelor’s degree with English language or Education major.
Additional support service offered:
- Work (Z) visa processing if candidate does not have one;
- Airport pickup service upon candidate's arrival;
- Assistance of finding apartment will be provided;
- Free pre job training services to help teachers adapt to the work in Beijing;
- Chinese cultural excursions like Great Wall trip, and other cultural activities such as KTV, etc.
- Support service of living in Beijing.