Work at Shane English School in Wuhan, China. 15,000 RMB/m plus Benefits.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Shane English School is looking for a passionate teacher to join its friendly staff in Wuhan city. Teaching experience is not required as comprehensive training will be provided. Instead, the ideal candidate will be someone that is open-minded, shows a positive attitude, and is available to start as soon as the visa process allows.
MORE ABOUT SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL:
Shane focuses on support and development of all our teachers and this is done in various ways. On arrival, teachers go through a training session which covers all areas needed to teach the wide array of classes they will have. There is ongoing teacher development in the form of class observations, workshops, and team teaching and a supportive and nurturing environment provided to ensure that teachers are able to grow to their full potential.
Shane English also uses western management to ensure new teachers are well taken care of and don't experience problems with communication between staff or cultural misunderstandings.
We feel that it is important that teachers who teach with us in Asia have a well-rounded experience. We encourage our teachers to explore the local culture and neighbouring countries during their time with us.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL, WUHAN.
- Teach English to young learners (3-12 years old) following the well- structured Shane curriculum
- Enjoy a relaxed work schedule with a maximum of 20 hours per week
- 5 workdays per week with 2 consecutive days off
- 22 paid holidays during the year
- A teaching assistant will be present in all classes to help with activity preparation, checking work, and maintaining discipline in the class
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 15,000 RMB per month.
- End of contract bonus (1st year): 3,000 RMB.
- End of contract bonus (2nd year): 6,000 RMB.
- Flight reimbursement: 4,200 RMB.
- 22 days paid holiday per year.
- Health insurance covered by the school.
- Z visa provided.
- Visa costs in China covered by the school.
- Airport pickup.
- Arrival hotel provided by the school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WORKING AT SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL:
- A bachelor's degree (or higher)
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate
- A native speaker with a passport from either the USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the Wuhan position, please email the following documents to [URL protected]
1- CV / Resume
2- A copy of your degree
3- A copy of your TEFL certificate (if you don't have one please see our TEFL offer on saxoncourt.com)
4- A copy of your passport (please feel free to cover your passport number)
To learn more about Shane English Schools please visit <[URL protected]>
To learn more about Saxoncourt, which is the recruitment division of Shane English, please visit saxoncourt.com.Apply for job