This is a Direct Hire Post. No Recruiters Involved. Positions in Incheon, Korea
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Miltan English Academy is a top-ranking English school located right next to Incheon City Hall. We serve over 400 students and foster an intellectual group of creative students. Our mission is to develop the minds of all students and prepare them for the rigor of highly acclaimed international universities.
The school faculty and staff have the ability to communicate effectively in English, which warrants no need for Korean competency. The school Director, Mr. Moon, graduated from university in North America and is fluent in English. Having lived abroad, he appreciates Western culture and treats the foreign teachers with utmost respect. Wages are always paid on time.
Although we have a set curriculum we allow teachers to be creative with their lessons to ensure enjoyable and rewarding classes. Our academy is extremely open about adopting new teaching practices and welcome all suggestions to improve the overall quality of education.
There are several nearby stations, local markets, restaurants, and other attractions within a 5-minute walking distance from the school. The neighborhood has a Lotte and Shinsegae department store, Kyobo bookstore, and 3 large cinemas. In addition, Incheon Arts Center, Bupyeong and Songdo (the recently developed "ubiquitous city," known for being the new smart city) are close by. Incheon Grand Park and the seaside Wolmido resort are only a short bus ride away as well.
We are seeking a teacher who:
- has an F4 or E2 visa
- is a Native English Speaker, preferably from North America
- has a teaching certificate OR TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate OR majored in Education
- is passionate about teaching and able to interact with students of varying ages and abilities ( No kindergarten )
- Start Date: February 2019
- Classes Monday - Friday, between 2pm-10pm with breaks. NO WEEKENDS
- 30 classes (40-55 minutes) max per week
- Salary: 2.2-2.4 million won/month (negotiable, depending on experience/teaching qualifications)
- Severance: One month's salary bonus on completion of contract
- Flight: Free round-trip airfare (paid up-front by the school)
- Housing: Fully furnished private apartment (5 min. walk) or stipend
- Vacation: All paid Korean holidays plus 10 personal days
- Other benefits: National Medical Insurance, National Pension Fund, Free dinner and frequent snacks provided by the school
Please e-mail Scarlet at [URL protected]
with the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Recent photo
- Copy of your Passport and Diploma