PreK and Kindergarten Teaching Positions in Korea (Great Locations Nationwide – Feb Start)
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Seeking energetic preschool/kindergarten English teachers who LOVE kids. Early childhood education majors are preferred but not required. Applicants with a nurturing soul and tons of positive energy will be given lots of support and teaching tools. This is a great opportunity to work regular daytime hours in Korea while teaching kids from age 3 to 6.
Start Your Application by going to
• Salary: 2.1M KRW to 2.4 KRW (upper limit negotiable based on previous experience with young learners or early childhood education degree)
• Paid Annual Leave (including summer and winter break + national holidays)
• Hours 9 to 6 or 9:30 to 6:30 (teaching hours 10 to 3, lunch provided)
• 50/50 Contribution for Medical Insurance & Pension Contribution
• Severance Bonus upon Completion of One-year Contract
• Training and Ongoing Support
• Curriculum and Lesson Plans Provided with Advanced Teaching Tools (smart board TV)
• Small Class Sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• Minimum One-year Contract Term
• E2 Sponsorship
• Housing Assistance
• be a native English speaker
• hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• hold a minimum bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Start Your Application by going to [URL protected]!
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement to candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round.
Our recruiters have taught English abroad and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. Check us out at [URL protected] to read more about our teaching opportunities in Korea and China. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Start Your Application by going to [URL protected]!Apply for job