English Trainers and Managers Needed - Wall Street Indonesia.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Wall Street English in Indonesia is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English Trainers and Center Experience Managers to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US
Basic Requirements* applicable to both English Trainers and Center Experience Managers:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age.
- Willing to be in Indonesia for more than one year.
- Experience having lived in different countries is preferred.
- Due to strict government regulations, these requirements are compulsory.
Additional Requirements for Center Experience Managers:
- Team leadership experience (ability to lead, motivate and develop a team).
- Excellent interpersonal skills (patient, responsible and empathetic).
- Creative thinking
- Experience in planning and hosting events
- Passionate about service, training, teaching and coaching.
- Further TEFL qualifications (such as Cambridge DELTA/DipTESOL/MA TESOL) is an advantage.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Basic Benefits applicable to both English Trainers and Center Experience Managers:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a convenient, secure, furnished apartment).
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday/year!)
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
Additional Benefits applicable to Center Experience Managers:
- Service-based bonus scheme with monthly and annual components.
- Hospitalization Insurance: Level 600.
- Top-level exposure to business operations.
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website ([URL protected] and send your CV and a covering letter with the subject line “[full name] ESL Cafe application” to: [URL protected] today!