ESL teachers needed in China (location varies)
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Cheyenne's TESOL Recruitment Center ¡®s clients are education institutes with a culture of success in the classroom. Our services are provided from extremely supportive and social staffs. We have provided international opportunities for thousands of candidates. This is a great opportunity offering many benefits for those who eager to work at a schools in China that are committed to encouraging individual academic success for their students.
About the Education Institutes:
● Kindergarten, public primary school, public middle school, public high school, international school, university, training center, summer camp and winter camp
● Public or private based
● Locations :BeiJing,TianJin, ShangHai, GuangZhou, ShenZhen, DaLian, ChangChun,ShenYang,Urumchi,JiNan,QingDao, XiAn,WuHan, YiChang,SuZhou,NingBo,XiaMen,XuZhou, NanTong, FuZhou,ChongQing ,ChengDu,FoShan, DongGuan and so on, vary from metropolitan cities to remote regional towns
About the Role:
● Teaching English literature or other subjects in English
● Permanent and full-time role: around 20-25 teaching hours plus lesson preparation time with two days off per week.
● Start time: any time
● Contract time: one year
Benefits of the Role:
● Salary: RMB 10000-25000 per month
● Free private accommodation or Housing Allowance (with settlement assistance)
● Bonuses and airfare allowance provided
● Working visa and insurance provided
● Paid sick leave and vacation
● Supportive, driven and caring team of staff
● Other benefits offered by local schools
● Experience in a similar role will be advantageous
● Native English Speakers or Non-Native Speakers with excellent English pronunciation and English language competency
● BA Degree Preferred
● TESOL ,TEFL or CELTA Certificate preferred.
● References from previous employers preferred if you had worked in China before.
Please send us:
● Your resume and recent photo
● Copies of diploma and teaching certificate ( if have)
● Copies of the first page of passport and visa
● A self introduction video or audio ( 2-3mins is ok)is prefered from non- native teachers
The Benefits of Working with Cheyenne's TESOL Recruitment Center
We are a completely free service for TESOL teachers, a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the public and private schools across China sourcing talented English teachers. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate.