Urgent. Esl Teaching Positions in Zhanjiang (Close to Hong Kong) and Taiwan. 18,000 Rmb/Month, Bonuses, Housing and Other Competitive Benefits.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
We are an international education company located in the U.S. that matches high qualified teachers with reputable schools in China. We are a third party recruiter and there is absolutely no fee to the applicants. We are currently hiring English as Second Language (ESL) teachers to work at two different educational organizations, one located in Zhanjiang, Guangdong Province, and the other one in Taiwan with flexible starting date.
Zhanjiang is a beautiful coastal city that is very close to Guangzhou and Hong Kong. The school was established in 2012, gained a great reputation and now is expanding their programs. The school is looking for serious and committed candidates who are patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, and personable. You should also have a good sense of humor and genuinely enjoy working with children.
This school is the largest and most recognized private language organization in Taiwan. The staff has more than 30 years of experience helping after both new and experienced teachers. You’ll work directly with a stable, well- established educational organization. The company is hiring throughout the year, so you can choose a start date.
English for young learners (age 3-5), primary school English (age 6-9), intermediate school English (age 10-12) and middle/high school advanced English. Workload: Full time with two days off per week.
1. At least a Bachelor degree
2. At least one year of experience working with children (this doesn’t need to be experience after your graduation)
3. Native English speaker or holds a passport from native-English speaking countries
4. TEFL or other teaching certificates preferred
1. Monthly salary: 18,000+ RMB
2. 8000 RMB contract completion or renewal bonus
3. Extra salary for working overtime/summer and winter camps
4. Legal Z-Work visa, residence permit and foreign expert certificate
5. Free furnished apartment
6. Profit sharing opportunities for long-term employees
7. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons per week
1. Competitive Pay and Bonuses (depends on your actual working hours)
2. Free TEFL Certification and Training Program
3. Health Insurance
4. Guaranteed Hours
5. Flexible Time Off
6. Interest Free Start-Up Loan
7. Advancement Opportunities
Pangaea International Education strives to help educators find employment, fulfillment, and adventure in Chinese international schools. With our experience and extensive knowledge of living and working in China, we strive to help fellow teachers navigate obstacles and help find teaching positions that puts them in the best position to maximize their international experience.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume with a recent photo to [URL protected] and/or [URL protected], and please which location that you are interested (Zhanjiang, Taiwan or both).
FOR MORE JOBS AT CHINESE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, PLEASE GO TO: