English teachers needed in Beijing
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
We are looking for friendly, responsible English teachers to work in an international kindergarten in Beijing.
- Native English speakers from USA, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, SA, IRE
- Non-native speakers with clear pronunciation and a qualification in Education, Early Childhood Development or any other teaching related qualification. from Europe only!
- English teaching experience.
- Bachelor Degree
- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- No criminal record
- Good health
Working hours: Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm) Two hours lunch plus free meal
- Deliver English lessons according to curriculum
- Implement suitable classroom management system
- Observe, evaluate and record social and academic progress of students
- Provide feedback to parents and colleagues
- Take part in campus activities and events
Salary: （Salary will be calculated based on qualifications and experience.）
- 15K to 22K
- 13K to 15K