Female English teachers needed in Hong Kong. Immediate Openings
Up to 20,000
Hong Kong, Central and Western District, Hong Kong
Nov. 5, 2018
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
Only for native English speakers
American English Workshop is seeking qualified Native English Teachers (NET)
to work in Hong Kong. Positions are immediately available. We hire teachers
all year round so apply now to join us in making an adventure out of life.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual
playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement,
work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers. Our
goal is to keep our teachers and clients happy.
Ask about our AEW Rewards Program!
- You must be a native English speaker
- You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
- You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if
- You must be good with children
- You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday
- No Teaching Experience Required!
- $20,000-$26,000 HKD/month ($2500-$3300 USD/month)
- Private tutoring opportunities during off hours to increase pay if desired.
- Airfare reimbursement.
- 24 paid holidays per year.
- Work VISA management and sponsorship.
- AEW Rewards Program.
How To Apply:
To apply please submit your resume and photo to
[URL protected][URL protected][URL protected][URL protected][URL protected]
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately
after their resume has been reviewed.
Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.