Moon Kkang Foreign Language Academy is looking for one teacher (preferably male) to join our new mini academy located in Dongtan, Korea. This branch with be following a different schedule than the rest of our academy so please read carefully.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Moon Kkang Foreign Language Academy is looking for one teacher to join our new mini academy located in Dongtan, Korea! This branch with be following a different schedule than the rest of our academy so please read carefully!
Location: Dongtan (about 1.5 hours from Seoul)
Start date: January 14th
Moonkkang offers the following benefits:
Salary: 2.4/2.5 million won
Working time: Tuesday- Saturday (Tue-Friday 2pm-8:15pm and Saturday 8:30am-2:50pm)
Housing: Furnished apartment provided
Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution for health and pension
Vacation: Work all national holidays with 1 week provided during the Korean main holidays of Chuseok and Seollal with 12 additional paid days (9 scheduled academy vacations plus 3 free days)
Severance: 1 month’s salary provided at the conclusion of the contract
You MUST meet the following requirements to qualify for an English teaching visa in Korea:
• Be a citizen from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa,
or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above
• Be able to commit to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with apostille
• Provide a federal background check with apostille (notarized for Canadian citizens) no older than 6 months
If you wish you apply, you can do so by submitting your resume and a recent photo to [URL protected]. A manager will contact you to begin the application process.