1-4 Week Conversational Teaching Assignments in Prague, Budapest, Krakow - board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Teach & Travel
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Join an Angloville Cultural Programme as a volunteer English-speaking Mentor. You will help European students (adults and/or teenagers) improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not required to offer formal classroom teaching, rather you will support them with conversations in a laid-back environment while making new friends.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well-travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
Unpaid opportunity. What we offer instead:
• Free accommodation in beautiful venues around Prague, Budapest, Krakow
• Full board during your stay - great local food.
• Free city tours of Prague, Budapest, Krakow,
• An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
• Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
• Build your CV
• Become more well travelled
• Have loads of fun!
• Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
• 18 year old +
• Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
• Cover your bus / plane ticket to your destination (multiple budget options possible!)
• Conversing in English, not formal teaching. That's it!
Winter-Spring dates available. Join more than 8000 people for an Angloville experience this year.
Featured in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes Mag, AARP Mag.
Please apply by visiting: <[URL protected]>