Experienced, Innovative Teachers Needed in Seoul, Korea
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Cheongwon Elementary School graduates are creative, collaborative, curious, compassionate, courageous, and committed to building a better society. Since its establishment in 1965, Cheongwon Elementary School has been a leader in educating people in a rapidly changing era.
Cheongwon Elementary School seeks to employ experienced, innovative teachers who are excited to teach in a technology-rich environment.
Contract Period: March 01, 2019 – February 29th, 2020
Qualifications: Applicants must be a native English-speaker and must have a
B.A. from an accredited institution.
-TESOL / TEFL Certification or M.A. in any education-related discipline preferred.
-2 years or more experience in the field required.
-Experience with any of the following is preferential: Schoology, Nearpod, Learning A~Z, Project Based Learning,
Salary: 2.2M~2.6M KRW per month
Your salary is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.
Teaching Hours: not exceeding 20 classes(40 min classes)
Teaching Level: Grades 3-6 Elementary students
Location: Nearby Madeul Station, Subway Line No.7
Housing: Your choice of School Housing or Housing allowance provided.
Vacation: Minimum of 35 days. National Korean holidays are not included in the 35 days.
Severance: Equal to one month’s pay upon completion of contract.
Additional Benefits: National Pension, National Medical Insurance, Airfare Allowance.
Your own desk and computer provided at the office.
10 days of summer school and winter school, participation required.
1) Your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience in the educational field
2) A recent photo of yourself
3) A copy of your teaching philosophy and classroom management plan
4) Available time for (phone) interview
5) Copy of your passport or ARC from Korea
6) Copy of your college diploma and any other certification (teaching-related)
7) Reference from your former employer if available
8) National (FBI for U.S. and RCMP for Canadians) criminal background check
Please contact: James Lee [URL protected] / 02-3399-7893)Apply for job