ESL Teachers for Shanghai, China and Surrounding Areas Needed
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
ESL PRIMARY TEACHERS URGENTLY* required by Schools in China for an immediate start or for January 2019
This is a great opportunity for experienced teachers or NEW GRADUATES with NO EXPERIENCE who are Energetic, Enthusiastic and trying to get into the International ESL teaching market and begin a teaching career overseas.
International Teachers Plus is working with a nationally recognized and respected Educational Consulting Company based in Shanghai, China. They have built an excellent reputation as one of the leading education consulting companies in China through their hard work and integrity. They differentiate themselves from other educational agencies by providing an all-encompassing service to their foreign teachers. They currently have over 2,000 clients in their school database. Clients include public and private kindergartens and primary schools, training centres, and international schools.
They strive to provide attractive teaching opportunities for foreign language teaching professionals, as well as, supporting them in experiencing the best that China has to offer. They sign employment contracts with successful applicants and manage all HR responsibilities such as recruitment and onboarding, work visa application, orientation, initial and ongoing training and salary and benefits administration (including monthly salary, health insurance and annual/seasonal bonuses).
• Work Hours: Maximum 25 teaching hours + 15 office hours weekly
• Employees have 2 days off per week
• Employee can apply for OVERTIME work or extra teaching hours
• Contract period is 1 year renewable
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (any discipline) from the UK, US, CA, AU, IR, ZA, NZ or Scandinavian Countries Due to Visa restrictions
• Teaching experience preferred
• Excellent English speakers preferred, good English skills considered
• English Second Language Certification preferred (ESL, TEFL, TOEFL, CELTA, etc.)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Monthly Salary from 10,000 RMB ($1592 USD) to 25,000 RMB ($3846 USD) depending on qualifications, experience and English skills
• Seasonal Bonus: The employee will be rewarded up to 1500 RMB ($237 USD) every 3 months if they complete all the requirements for the seasonal bonus
• End of contract bonus: The employee will be rewarded a bonus of 7,000 RMB ($1,105 USD) added to their final salary upon completion of the one-year contract period specified by the contract dates
• Renewal of contract bonus: The employee will be rewarded 4,000 RMB ($631 USD) if they renew their contract for another year
• Hotel stay of 5 days (prior to the beginning date of contract) in Shanghai for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement
Housing: Accommodation will be provided in 3rd and 4th tier cities only. (For 1st and 2nd tier cities, we will assist the teacher in finding a suitable apartment by using trustworthy real estate agents that we have worked with previously. Tier 2: Tianjin, Chongqing, and almost all the provincial/semi- provincial capital cities in the east part of China such as Qingdao, Jinan, Dalian, Shenyang, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Yiwu, Wenzhou, Suzhou, Chengdu, Shijiazhuang, and so on. The 1st tier cities are: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
• Medical Insurance for employee only with basic Chinese insurance, arranged within thirty days of the beginning contract date. This insurance covers accidental insurance, in-patient and out-patience services
• Paid Leave: employee will have five (5) days of personal leave per year, plus eleven (11) Chinese national holidays. Base salaries will be paid as normal during personal and holiday leave
• Working Visa (Z Visa) Provided by school for employee only
Please send your detailed CV in WORD FORMAT with the following information included in your CV to the following website link:
<[URL protected] and-surrounding-areas-china>
• Contact Details (email and telephone)
• Skype ID (for interview purposes)
At International Teachers Plus we provide you with dedicated and experienced teacher placement experts with many years of practical experience in Asia- Middle East. We will work closely with you to determine the position and school that is the best fit. We will help you get off on the right foot with your dream adventure in teaching and learning abroad while providing you with friendly and professional ongoing support beginning the minute you submit your application.