Global Prodigy Academy (GPA), located in Jeonju, is seeking qualified candidates for Science Teaching Opportunities for the 2019-2020 school year.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
GPA is an international school accredited by WASC and affiliates with Jeonju University. Behind every successful student is a team of passionate and dedicated educators. As an instructor at GPA, you will deliver high-quality instruction within a small school environment where every student is known and valued as an individual.
Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities
Science curriculum and instruction for middle & high school.
This position could include Chemistry A, Biology B, Physics A, Human Anatomy, Middle school Science, Biology A.
The definite teaching assignment is undetermined at this time.
Assess students regularly and refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment date and student needs
Communicate with students and families.
Actively participate in professional development activities, work closely with principal, head teacher, counselor and administrators
Other duties as assigned
1. Science teacher position is available for 2019-2020 school year. Spring
semester starts in the middle of February and there is a Teacher in Service
week beforehand. 2. Teaching Hours
-Full-time job (Monday through Friday)
-Native English Speaker
-A minimum of a bachelor's degree (master’s preferred)
- Teacher certificate
- 2+ year working with students as a teacher preferred
- Knowledge of subject matter and subject-specific frameworks
- Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
- Christian is preferred
3. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS must submit
-Diploma with Apostille
-FBI criminal background check with Apostille (Within 6 months) in U.S or issued by RCMP in Canada and it should be notarized by the Canadian Embassy/Consulate.
- Teacher certificate
-Commensurate with education and experience
- 14 weeks paid vacation (Summer-7 weeks, Winter- 7 weeks)
2. Airfare reimbursement (1 time, economy flight)
3. The housing or housing stipend provided
4. Benefits include medical insurance, national pension according to Korean Labor Law. Half of the Employee’s medical insurance premium and national pension will be provided and more.
Email - [URL protected]