Enthusiastic and cheerful native English teachers wanted in Tatarstan, Russia. Welcome Aboard.
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Nov. 8, 2018
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT, DELTA
Non-native English speakers can apply
Details of Position
Language Link is an authorised UCLES (University of Cambridge Local
Examinations Syndicate) CELTA, DELTA and TKT Teacher Training Centre.
Language Link is also an Authorized Cambridge ESOL Examination Centre
validated to conduct the Cambridge suite of ESOL examinations.
We are looking for native level English speakers from the UK, Ireland, Canada,
Australia and New Zealand.
IMPORTANT: We're ready to invest a lot in your education and professional
development. Minimal teaching experience is desirable, but not vital as we
organise orientation seminars and provide on-going assistance to our new
To become a member of our team you need to be:
- Positive thinker
- If your motto is "Never stop learning", then you will make a perfect
teacher for our students.
In order to apply for the position of an EFL Teacher, you are supposed to hold
a certificate or diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language (TESOL), or CELTA.
If you attended a different TEFL programme, then be sure that it is an
acceptable equivalent. The programme should be between 100 and 120 hours in
length and incorporate 68 hours of practical classroom teaching.
Salary and Benefits
Language Link offers its Teachers a FULL benefit package, not simply a salary.
-- FINANCIAL BENEFITS --
1. Competitive salary
2. Paid holidays (NEARLY 20 DAYS a YEAR)
3. Company paid INCOME taxes
4. Airfare and visa cost reimbursement
-- ACCOMODATION --
* FREE * Well located, fully furnished accommodation paid by the school
* FREE * Electricity, water, gas, heating bills paid by the school
* FREE * Transfer from/to the airport in Orenburg.
* FREE * City orientation tour, maps, guide
* FREE * Russian colleagues and administrators are always there for you to help out with day-to-day situations
* PAID * Work day on the arrival for Introduction and Orientation.
-- LEGAL BENEFITS --
* FREE * VISA invitation letter
* FREE * Legal registration of VISA during the period of the contract
* FULL * VISA support
-- ACADEMIC --
* FULL * On-going academic support
* FREE * Complete Language Link library of teacher-friendly supplementary materials
* FREE * Personal FULL PACK of Course and Teacher's books
* FULL * The Teachers' Room well technically equipped with computer, copier, colour printer, scanner etc.
* VIDEO * HD LCD TV's, Projectors in the classrooms
-- THE SCHOOL --
* HUGE * Language Link - the most representative international school in Russia. More than 60 centers around Russia, 4 in the Orenburg region and 1 in Kazan.
* IMPORTANT * All the 5 school offices are located in the most important areas
* FREE * Internet access at offices.
- Friendly and helpful English speaking office staff.
-- FEATURES --
* FREE * Russian language course
* FREE * Taxi to corporate clients is paid by the school
* Our clients are the most respectable people in the city. Oil and Gas companies, banks, international corporations are our corporate clients.
* OUTDOOR * We frequently go on organised trips to the countryside for camping and outdoor activities.
Please, send your resume to