Daeil Foreign Language High School, one of the prestigious schools in Korea, is looking for native German teacher who is living in Seoul
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
German Teacher: BA, preferably in German or Linguistics
2. Due to overwhelmingly favorable response to our advertisement, we will not
be able to hold interviews with all those who responded. In order to be
considered for an interview, you will need to send the following documentation
- Cover Letter & Resume with the picture attached
- References or phone numbers from former directors
- A copy of passport and alien registration card
You are kindly asked to bring the following documents when you come for an interview;
- Criminal Check Record & Physical Examination Record including TBPE Test
- Certificate of graduation
- Sealed Transcript
- A passport and alien registration card
- Original Diploma or certificate which should be kept in school file
A Letter of Release is required after signing the contract
3. Working Conditions and Compensation
Teaching conversation class whose size is less than 15 students
1) 9:20 to 15:00(LUNCH 12:10-1:10 Mon.-Fri.)
German: 17 hours per week, which is subject to change, starting from Mar 1st, 2019
Teachers are assigned own classroom with modern teaching equipment.
2) pay: 35,000 Won per hour.
3) Housing allowance 200,000 Won. Housing is not available.
4) Health insurance, pension and severance pay is given.
5) After-classes can be opened from 4:10-5:10 p.m. if enough students sign up for the class.
Please, tell us when and what time is convenient to you for an interview.
Please send files or scanned documents to the following e-mail addresses
[URL protected] cc.
Don't hesitate to call at 010-8923-7339(Woo, Director)/940-0684(Office) for further information for working condition.
*Foreign Language Teaching Position(French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
Although all the positions may not be available for foreign language teachers, we’d like to keep files for future applicants in case the position is available. Please send your resume and we will contact you if the position is available.