KINDERGARTEN/ELEMENTARY IB PYP HOMEROOM TEACHING POSITIONS IN SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS. 18,000-27,000 RMB/month, housing allowance, medical insurance, round-trip ticket, PD opportunities and other competitive benefits.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, Teaching licence, PGCE/QTS|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
|Insurance||Private medical insurance|
We are an international education company located in the U.S. that matches high qualified teachers with reputable international schools in China. We are a third party recruiter and there is absolutely no fee to the applicants. We are currently hiring one Kindergarten, and two Elementary IB PYP Homeroom teachers to work at two different international schools in Shanghai.
1. Starting January/February, 2019
2. Full-time position; Monday to Friday
3. Students age: 3-6 yrs in Kindergarten, and 7-11 yrs in Elementary
4. Class size: 20-25 students with one or two supporting staff in each class
Both schools are seeking qualified and highly motivated teachers to work alongside their Chinese co-teachers delivering engaging yet challenging lessons for students. The curriculum combines the Chinese and British (kindergarten) or IB PYP curriculum (elementary) to ensure that students develop into academically fluent bilingual learners.
1. Teachers with energy, creativity and a passion for working in education
2. At least a Bachelor degree
3. A degree in teaching or a teaching license will earn you a higher salary scale
4. At least 2 years of experience working with children in a classroom as verified by references (if you have a degree in Education plus a teaching license/certificate from your own country, then this could be exempted depends on your actual education background)
5. TEFL or TESOL certificate preferred
6. Passport from a native English-speaking country as defined by Chinese Foreign Experts Bureau (i.e. USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand) preferred. South African candidates MUST have a PGCE plus 2+ years of experience working with early years or elementary students.
7. Understanding of curriculum development and classroom management
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with both children and their families in China
1. Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and previous teaching experience, monthly salary between 18,000 RMB-27,000 RMB (USD 1 = RMB 6.9)
2. Housing allowance between 7,000 RMB-9,000RMB (USD 1= RMB 6.9)
3. Paid Chinese and western holidays
4. Private medical insurance
5. Paid sick leaves
6. A roundtrip airfare reimbursed annually
7. Meals will be provided by school
8. Chinese work visa and resident permit
9. Possible tuition discount for candidate’s school-aged children
Pangaea International Education strives to help educators find employment, fulfillment, and adventure in Chinese international schools. With our experience and extensive knowledge of living and working in China, we strive to help fellow teachers navigate obstacles and help find teaching positions that puts them in the best position to maximize their international experience.
FOR MORE JOBS AT CHINESE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, PLEASE GO TO: