We are looking for an excellent ESL teacher to join us in Shanghai. Good salary and wonderful team are waiting for you. Apply Now.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, Qualified teacher|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Full-Time ESL Teacher for Online Program
Web Education Group was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. Our group now is one of the leading English training institutions in China.
With over 200 centers nationwide in more than 100 cities, we’ve be training more 50,000 learners every year.
Web Education Group starts to run a brand new online business unit since January of 2016: SpeakHi ([URL protected] which helps English learners learn more efficiently and effectively.
SpeakHi is currently recruiting qualified candidates for ESL teacher to join our team.
Home page of SpeakHi: <[URL protected]>
About the Position
Our teachers make the miracle of distance-learning possible, enabling students to use the English they have learned in the real world. Also, our teachers will provide students with clear and helpful feedback after each class.
● 30 teaching-hours per week (each hour contains 2 25-minute lessons).
● To teach students in virtual class effectively and efficiently.
● Provide clear and balanced class feedback.
● Cooperate the team to accomplish curriculum design.
● Teachers shall be paid a competitive monthly remuneration of _ 15000-18000 _¥
● One-year contract
● Flight reimbursement
● Transportation allowance
● 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
● Paid and sponsored working visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
● Medical Insurance
● Arrival Assistance (apartment search)
● 7 nights hotel accommodation upon arrival
● Airport pick-up
● Ongoing training and development workshops
● Career development opportunities
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
● Internationally recognized TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA certification
● Experience preferred
● Punctual and enthusiastic work attitude
To be considered for this role, applicants must be native English speakers with passports from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
Please send the following documents to [URL protected]
● A recent photo
● Copy of bachelor’s degree
● Copy of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
● Copy of Passport Page
We appreciate your interest in the position, though due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thanks