Teachers Needed for a Foreign Owned School Run by a Husband and Wife Team in Wonju, Kangwondo, Korea
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Firstly, I am NOT an agent or recruiter and my name is Paul Arnold, Director of Red Brick English school In Wonju, Kangwondo. Red Brick is a foreign owned school run by a husband and wife team.
Red Brick is an independent school specializing in elementary and middle school students although there is also an evening adult's class. Red Brick is an official Cambridge Young learner's exam prep. centre. Our curriculum has been designed with getting students to pass the Cambridge Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET and PET tests.
1. The Required Teacher:
- Native English Speaker with BA degree
- CELTA certificate preferred or equivalent.
- Hard working, Loves Kids, Energetic, Active, and a Team player. A teacher interested in the art of teaching and someone that wants to improve by becoming a part of a very highly qualified and dedicated team.
2. Location: Wonju in the province of Kangwondo. A vibrant up and coming city with a good social scene and excellent transportation links. Seoul is just 50 minutes by bullet train.
3. Contract Period: 12 months
4. Starting Date: Jan 22nd, 2019
5. Salary: 2.3-2.5 mil won per month according to experience and qualifications.
6. Teaching levels: Elementary, middle and Adults
7. Working Hours: Monday to Friday 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. (classes start either 2:20 or 3:10. Dinner time is usually at 6:30)
8. Flight Ticket / Airfare provided
9. National Pension provided according to the Korean Pension Law
10. National Health Insurance provided according to the Korean Law
11. 10 working days paid vacation and all Korean national holidays
12. Housing : fully furnished apartment provided by employer within 10 min walk from school. Separate living and sleeping areas. Great location near to Homeplus.
13. Others: Great boss, although it's not a small school it has retained the small school feeling. As a Cambridge Young learner preparation centre the curriculum has been developed with student communicability in mind.
If you are interested in our school teaching position, please apply via email to our director Paul Arnold ( [URL protected] ) with:
3) Status of Visa Paperwork (criminal background check, etc)
4) Copy of any relevant certification if you have
Thank you for considering Red Brick language school, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for job