FREE FLIGHT; paid upfront. ESL teachers are needed in Guangzhou .15000-20000rmb ($2200-$3000)per month free single apartment no office hours weekly free mandarin class . Min requirements: Native speaker degree.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Limited new openings for February 2019 !
• paid public holidays ,paid Christmas day off.
• Primary and middle School.
•Only Monday to Friday schedule, no more than 20 classes per week,no office hours!
• free single apartment provided.
• Flight allowance or upfront flight .
• Free hotel stay upon arrival.
• Free meals provided daily on campus .
• Airport pickup, bank set-up and sim card assistance.
• Work visa application assistance and sponsored legal residence permit .
• Contract renewal appraisal.
• Welcome package and comprehensive arrival orientation.
• Sponsored social events and online mandarin classes.
• Native English speaker from: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experienced and non-experienced welcome.
Guangzhou – The City
Guangzhou, a prosperous metropolis full of vigor, the 3rd biggest city in China ,is the capital city of Guangdong province located along the south coastline of China. Being an excellent port on the Pearl River navigable to the South China Sea, and with fast accessibility to Hong Kong and Macau, Guangzhou serves as the political, economic, scientific, educational and cultural center in the Guangdong area.
Please send your CV, copy of your passport page, and copies of education
certificates to [URL protected]. we will
Contact us on Skype (live:kimmiecen) any time for a chat.