An ESL Teacher Needed in MOSCOW region (Lyubertsy), Russia
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Britannica Int. Language school is recruiting an additional teacher for the 2019 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 7 years now. We have 2 openings in Lyubertsy, which is a large Moscow suburb friendly to all kinds of modern entertainment and active healthy lifestyle. As an International Language school we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels. You can find more information about us on our website – link below.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
STARTING DATE: January, 7th.
Salary and Benefits:
• a stable SALARY ranging up from 60,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• a monthly bonus,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• free airport pick-up,
• FREE Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.
To apply, please send us your: