Proper Teacher Needed in in Dongbaek, Yongin-city, Korea
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
I am James Min, principal of LittleFox Dongbaek Center, one of LittleFox franchised schools, located in Dongbaek, Yongin-city. Dongbaek is a newly planned city in 1999, 20 Km far from south-east of Seoul.
I hope this ads would hit a proper teacher for us. We need a REAL teacher, not a traveller. LittleFox has a concrete curriculum which needs a teacher who knows how to teach children with love and care. We prefer experienced candidates living in Korea. Of course, anyone who has no experience to teach can apply this position. Our CURRENT FOREIGN teacher guarantees this position and all the candidates can talk to her.
1. Working Time: 1:30 to 8:45 pm, Mon through Friday. No weekend job. No
2. Starting Date: Feb 25, One week's unpaid orientation. [Opening Day of Class; March 2, 2019]
3. Class: Mainly elementary with some middle school students. Maximum 12 students per class.
4. Location: DongBaek, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do. (near Everland, the greatest amusement park, in South Korea) Within one minute¡¯s walking distance from DongBaek Station (Everline).
5. Benefits: 2.2 million won with a severance pay & 10 days' vacation with Korean holidays. One-way airfare reimbursement, 4 benefits and a housing.
6. Qualifications: E2 visa holders living in Korea with release agreement or a person who has D10 visa!! OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
*Our current teacher will guarantee this position, and all the candidates can be able to talk to her by Skype.
*Send your resume with recent photos and your skype id for an interview, please.
**Email: [URL protected]