Programme Manager Position in Hong Kong
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
We are looking for a creative and proactive individual to train and support a team of teaching assistants.
Key duties will include:
● To train, guide, support, and manage your assigned tutors during the programme year
● To be a point of contact for the tutors and to continually monitor their welfare
● To be a point of contact for the schools with regards to tutor management
● To monitor and manage key performance indicators such as attendance, punctuality, productivity and student engagement, as well as collect weekly/monthly meeting minutes from each campus
● To develop and evaluate a range of model teaching materials and resources
● To initiate and oversee the professional development of the assigned tutors through tutorials and mandatory training sessions
● To observe and provide feedback on lessons and new teaching resources
● To formally review each school twice during the academic year, providing any support and/or following up on action points as required
● To support the coordination and running of the Foundation’s office projects and community work
Fulltime, Eight months fixed (1 December 2018 until 31 August 2019), with the option of renewal based on satisfactory performance.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and resume/CV to [URL protected]
Remuneration / Benefits:
● Monthly salary of HKD18,000 (Annual increments based on performance)
● The option to take out a study loan for a role-related course (subject to approval by Chatteris)
● 15 days annual leave with the option to take unpaid leave during the month of June
● An annual performance-related bonus of up to HKD 5,000
● Medical insurance
● One year of teaching experience or managerial experience in the field of education
● A university degree (any discipline)
● Native-level English proficiency
● Interest in working with children, teenagers or young adults
● A proactive and creative nature
● Cultural sensitivity
About Chatteris Educational Foundation:
Chatteris Educational Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organisation that has been working in partnership with local schools in Hong Kong since 1990. We aim to give all students an opportunity to learn English in a fun and interactive way while promoting cultural exchange and developing young leaders with a global vision.
Chatteris is particularly committed to supporting less privileged students. Through enhancing the English language proficiency of the less privileged, Chatteris bridges the language skill gap that these students are faced with, providing them with increased confidence, employment opportunities and a pathway to achieving a brighter future.
To find out more about our organisation and the work we do in the community please visit [URL protected]