Foreign Teacher Recruitment in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Age：Under 50 years old
Sex：No sex limitation
Nationality: USA, UK, Canada, Australia,New Zealand, South Africa(due to visa regulations)
Education:Bachelor degree or above.
Certificate：Need a notarial certificate of non-criminal Record within 1 year.
Major: No major limitation
Work place: Chengdu,Sichuan,China
● The city of Chengdu, in Southwest China's Sichuan Province,
● Chengdu is China’s gourmet capital.
● It is known for its mouthwatering hot and spicy cuisine.
● Now its delicacies are about to go global, as Chengdu was nominated forth "Creative Cities Network" in the gastronomy category by UNESCO in 2010.
● More than 2-year working experience in the relevant education field,
● A TEFL/TESOL certificate.
● If no working experience, BA in an education related field is available.
● If no TEFL/TESOL certificate, the training school will assist you to get it.
Workload: 32 classes per week
Rest period: two days per week
Salary and Benefits
Monthly salary:Competitive remuneration of 12000+Net Monthly Salary
● 9000--12000 RMB/Month(basic wage)
● 500 RMB/Month(meal allowance)
● 500 RMB/Month(phone allowance)
● 200 RMB/Month (transportation allowance)
(Only teachers who teach in different teaching places can have this allowance.)
● 100 RMB/Class(100 RMB/Class for overtime workload)
Teaching content: English classes for 3 to 14-year-olds,
(Priority will be given to the individuals with art or sports talent and teaching experience.)
● Airport pick-up upon arrival
● An apartment
● Commercial Medical Insurance ;
● Paid and sponsored legal Z visa plus Foreigners work permit
● Lunch on weekdays;
● 6,000 RMB annual Yearly Flight Allowance Reimbursement
● 2-3 weeks’ vacation with pay every year (only the basic wage)
● Career development opportunities
● Free Chinese lessons.
TEL: (0086)13808186627 / (0086)02885882283
Wechat: [WeChat protected] / 13808186627
Email: [URL protected]