Teaching English to Kindergarten & Elementary students in in Suwon. For 2019~2020 school year
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
My name is Hae-young, Lee and I've been running an English language school named ONE English in Suwon, just south of Seoul for 20 years. We teach preschoolers and kindergarten students in the morning and elementary students in the afternoon.
We are looking for a few trained, experienced native English teachers who can join us in January to February 2019.
We usually have 8~9 professional native teachers from USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada. ONE is an International institution. We have not only Koreans but Indians, Russians, Japanese, Taiwanese as well.
Here is the position in details.
Pay. Starting from 2,450,000 ~ 2,850,000 Korean Won (After tax):
Mon. ~ Fri. 9:50am ~ 2:00pm (3 teaching sessions + 2 breaks)
Mon., Wed., and Fri 3.00pm ~ 4:20pm, 4:30pm ~ 5:50pm, 6:00pm ~ 7.20pm
Tue. and Thu. 3:00pm ~ 7:25pm (40 minute x 9 sessions during two days)
1) The salary is after tax. School pays income tax on behalf of our teachers.
2) Severance pay: 2 million won after completion of a 12 month contract.
3) Accommodation: One or two rooms full furnished apartment provided, within walking distance from the school.
4) Return air tickets is provided if you are in Korea. We pay for one way home.
5) A Korean lunch is provided daily.
6) 3 weeks paid holiday. Half in Summer and the rest in Winter. + All the national holidays.
7) Medical support: National medical insurance provided.
We aim to keep a friendly work environment while maintaining a professional environment for teaching.
We are proud that all our teachers are qualified/certified/registered teachers in their home countries as a teacher. This is one of our commitment to our students and community.
We will only reply to those professional with teaching credential. Thank you very much.
Our employment contract and our job descriptions are available upon request.
We are also happy to provide you with our reference from our current or ex teachers.
ONE promotional video: <[URL protected]>
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply for job