Teach at the LARGEST Adult ESL Academy in KOREA
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Would you like to teach motivated adult English learners who are serious about improving their language proficiency? Do you enjoy the mental stimulation of having thought provoking, intelligent conversations? Does the idea of teaching up to date material in a modern way sound appealing to you? How about the fact that you have your own office and freedom to teach the programs in a way that you see fit for each individual student? If micromanagement does not suit you and are the type of person who likes to form close knit bonds with coworkers then Pagoda Academy might be the place for you.
We are looking for high-energy, positive, motivated teachers. Teachers that the students are excited to see and a teacher that enjoys what they do and is passionate about enriching the minds of students. The position is high energy and the atmosphere is warm.
Details about this role:
- Full-time, Part-time, Weekend positions available for January, February, March 2019.
- 30 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40)
- 1:1 or group classes available
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand (off by 5pm)
- Lesson plans and structure provided by the school
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum Guaranteed Salary ~ \2,200,000 (Average \2,500,000-\3,200,000)
- 15 days - 1 month vacation each year
- 500,000 won referral bonus
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month Contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- Prepaid Flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport Pickup Upon Arrival (overseas hires)
- One week of paid training provided.
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid for during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year End Bonus (Severance Bonus)
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
Visit us at <[URL protected]>
* Qualified applicants can submit an updated resume and photo to [URL protected] *